Tollywood’s young star couple Naga Chaitanya and Samantha got engaged in a high profile ceremony in January this year. There were speculations that these lovebirds will tie the knot in the second half of this year and that the marriage will be held twice in Hindu and Christian traditional styles.
Now, according to the latest report published in a leading English news daily, Chay and Samantha may enter into wedlock in October this year. An official confirmation is awaited from the Akkineni household in this regard.
Both Chay and Sam and even Nagarjuna are quite busy shooting for their respective projects, and they are reportedly planning to wrap up all the current assignments before August or September to prepare for the big day.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock