Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most awaited 150th film, Kathilantodu, has wrapped up its first schedule already and the unit is thrilled witnessing Chiru back in his elements. This much hyped film has yet again become a talking point since this morning, with a leading English news daily carrying out an exciting report.
The report said that the makers have approached yesteryear heroine Vijayasanthi, Chiru’s most successful on-screen pair during the 80′ and early 90s. Apparently, Vijayasanthi responded positively to the makers offer, even though she is yet to sign on the dotted lines, the report said.
Keep watching this space for more details regarding this exciting update.
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves