Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most awaited 150th film, Kathilantodu, has wrapped up its first schedule already and the unit is thrilled witnessing Chiru back in his elements. This much hyped film has yet again become a talking point since this morning, with a leading English news daily carrying out an exciting report.
The report said that the makers have approached yesteryear heroine Vijayasanthi, Chiru’s most successful on-screen pair during the 80′ and early 90s. Apparently, Vijayasanthi responded positively to the makers offer, even though she is yet to sign on the dotted lines, the report said.
Keep watching this space for more details regarding this exciting update.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon