Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most awaited 150th film, Kathilantodu, has wrapped up its first schedule already and the unit is thrilled witnessing Chiru back in his elements. This much hyped film has yet again become a talking point since this morning, with a leading English news daily carrying out an exciting report.
The report said that the makers have approached yesteryear heroine Vijayasanthi, Chiru’s most successful on-screen pair during the 80′ and early 90s. Apparently, Vijayasanthi responded positively to the makers offer, even though she is yet to sign on the dotted lines, the report said.
Keep watching this space for more details regarding this exciting update.
- Rajinikanth flays the BJP and Karnataka Guv
- Daughter to release Gemini Ganesan’s documentary
- Prabhas opens up about his look in Saaho
- Emotional NTR thanks his fans
- Ram Charan, Kiara Sweat It Out In Bangkok