Numero uno director Rajamouli is neck deep into the pre-production work for his highly-anticipated multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. The film is touted as a social drama, and NTR and Charan are rumored to be playing brothers in it.
In the past, Rajamouli clarified on a couple of occasions that this film will not feature any VFX unlike his previous films. But the latest speculation reveals that the film will indeed feature VFX although not on a large-scale. However, we will have to wait until the makers confirm this speculation. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling this high-budget entertainer. The regular shooting may commence from October.
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Press Note: Nikhil’s smash hit “KIRRAK PARTY” enters 02nd week in USA