The Telugu-Tamil bilingual is made on a whopping budget of over 100 crores. Though the movie’s title isn’t confirmed yet, a few interesting reports are going around all over.
Titles like “Chattamtho Poratam,” “Enemy,” “Vasco Da Gama,” “Abhimanyudu” and “Agent Shiva” are being considered but nothing has been confirmed.
Rakul Preet Singh will be sharing screen space with Mahesh Babu for the first time. Music sensation Harris Jayaraj is working for the second time with Mahesh Babu, after “Sainikudu.”
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor