The Telugu-Tamil bilingual is made on a whopping budget of over 100 crores. Though the movie’s title isn’t confirmed yet, a few interesting reports are going around all over.
Titles like “Chattamtho Poratam,” “Enemy,” “Vasco Da Gama,” “Abhimanyudu” and “Agent Shiva” are being considered but nothing has been confirmed.
Rakul Preet Singh will be sharing screen space with Mahesh Babu for the first time. Music sensation Harris Jayaraj is working for the second time with Mahesh Babu, after “Sainikudu.”
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you