From the past few weeks, we have been bringing you detailed updates about Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming movie Sardar. We have also revealed that the shooting is happening with two different units working hard to meet the release deadline.
Latest update reveals that the film is being shot in two different locations in Hyderabad. While one unit is canning some important scenes at the famous Chiran Fort in begumpet, yet another unit is busy in a special street set laid at Boot Bungalow.
Pawan himself is making sure that the film is wrapped in quick time so that he can promote the film all over.
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!