Shankar’s magnum opus “Robo 2.0,” the sequel to 2010’s blockbuster “Robo” is progressing at a brisk pace. Touted to be the costliest Indian movie ever made, the movie features Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in the lead roles.
After canning some key scenes of the film in Chennai military camp and Mohan Studios, the “Robo 2.0” team has now moved to an IT park in Sholinganallur.
The shoot has begun on the 12th of November and some crucial scenes have been shot on Rajinikanth, Amy Jackson and other important cast. The movie’s first look poster of this big budget extravaganza is expected to be unveiled in a next few days.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you