Shankar’s magnum opus “Robo 2.0,” the sequel to 2010’s blockbuster “Robo” is progressing at a brisk pace. Touted to be the costliest Indian movie ever made, the movie features Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in the lead roles.
After canning some key scenes of the film in Chennai military camp and Mohan Studios, the “Robo 2.0” team has now moved to an IT park in Sholinganallur.
The shoot has begun on the 12th of November and some crucial scenes have been shot on Rajinikanth, Amy Jackson and other important cast. The movie’s first look poster of this big budget extravaganza is expected to be unveiled in a next few days.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date