Talented actor Naveen Chandra made an impressive debut in the 2012 romantic drama, Andhala Rakshasi. The film also launched Lavanya Tripathi, who stole the hearts of young audiences. After nearly 4 years, the young onscreen couple is back with the hilarious con comedy thriller, Lachchimdeviki O Lekkundi (LOL).
In his latest promotional interview, Naveen revealed that unlike in Andhala Rakshasi, his relationship with Lavanya Tripathi in LOL will be like Tom and Jerry. The actor further says that his relationship with Lavanya evolves amid a series of comedy of errors in the film’s narrative.
Naveen is confident that the film will surely impress the young audiences. Directed by Jagadish Talasila and produced by Sai Prasad Kamineni, LOL has its music scored by MM Keeravani. The film is slated for a January 29th release.
- Crucial three days for JLK
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- JLK’s Krishna region latest collections
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
Articles that might interest you