After a decent debut with ‘Gouravam’, Allu Sirish managed to impress everyone with his improved acting skills in the Maruthi directed ‘Kotha Janta’. The young hero is now back with his latest flick in the direction of Parasuram.
This youthful entertainer kick started its shoot and talented actress Lavanya has joined the shoot from today. Lavanya had just wrapped up her shoot of Bhale Bhale Magadivoy with Nani and has pinned a lot of hopes on this project.
Reports reveal that Allu Sirish will be seen in a new look for which the young hero has already started working hard. More details of this film are still awaited.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23