Lavanya Tripathi, who has acted in Andhala Rakshasi and Doosukeltha, has signed a new bilingual film. She’s paired up opposite Gautham Karthik which will be shot in Telugu and Tamil. Incidentally, Gautham Menon is producing this film and Vignesh Sivan is going to direct it.
As per the latest reports, Lavanya is playing the role of a deaf girl in this film which has been titled as Naanum Rowdythaan. Talking to a leading newspaper, Lavanya said, “Although she’s deaf, she’s quite confident and has a great attitude. I fell in love with my role and the script of the film when I heard it.” Gautham Karthik had made his debut in Mani Ratnam’s Kadali which released last year.
Apart from this film, Lavanya will soon be seen in Sasikumar’s Brahman and it also stars Naveen Chandra in a lead role.
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School