After a memorable debut with Andhala Rakshasi, Lavanya Tripathi has made her mark in Tollywood. Lavanya has her own set of fans who admire her girl next door and traditional looks in movies.
However, even after acting in several hit movies, Lavanya has an unfulfilled wish. The dimple beauty, who learnt Bharathanatyam during her childhood, wants to prove her mettle as a dancer on the silver screen. Lavanya feels that she is yet to get a dance number which will let her burn the dance floor. Are the filmmakers listening?
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you