Recently, there were reports about Taapsee backing out of Sundeep Kishan’s next Tamil sci-fi thriller due to unavailability of dates. As per the latest reports, Lavanya Tripathi has been roped in to replace Taapsee in this film, which will be directed by producer turned director CV Kumar.
Apparently, Lavanya Tripathi gave her nod immediately after being approached by the makers of Sundeep’s next. Lavanya’s performance in Bhale Bhale Magadivoi impressed CV Kumar, who thought that the dimpled beauty will be apt for the role which has a lot of scope for performance.
Lavanya is already a popular face in Tamil as she acted in a straight Tamil film, Brahman, in 2014.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy