Recently, there were reports about Taapsee backing out of Sundeep Kishan’s next Tamil sci-fi thriller due to unavailability of dates. As per the latest reports, Lavanya Tripathi has been roped in to replace Taapsee in this film, which will be directed by producer turned director CV Kumar.
Apparently, Lavanya Tripathi gave her nod immediately after being approached by the makers of Sundeep’s next. Lavanya’s performance in Bhale Bhale Magadivoi impressed CV Kumar, who thought that the dimpled beauty will be apt for the role which has a lot of scope for performance.
Lavanya is already a popular face in Tamil as she acted in a straight Tamil film, Brahman, in 2014.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you