Recently, there were reports about Taapsee backing out of Sundeep Kishan’s next Tamil sci-fi thriller due to unavailability of dates. As per the latest reports, Lavanya Tripathi has been roped in to replace Taapsee in this film, which will be directed by producer turned director CV Kumar.
Apparently, Lavanya Tripathi gave her nod immediately after being approached by the makers of Sundeep’s next. Lavanya’s performance in Bhale Bhale Magadivoi impressed CV Kumar, who thought that the dimpled beauty will be apt for the role which has a lot of scope for performance.
Lavanya is already a popular face in Tamil as she acted in a straight Tamil film, Brahman, in 2014.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you