Ever since the blockbuster successes of Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Soggade Chinni Nayana, dimpled beauty Lavanya Tripathi has been signing some crazy projects. The actress has recently wrapped up her comeback Tamil film, Mayavan.
According to the latest reports, Lavanya will be seen as a psychiatrist in this sci-fi thriller. Sharing the details about her character in an interview to a leading media house, Lavanya said that her character will be quite matured and realistic and that she has given a subtled performance in her role.
Lavanya also researched a bit about how psychiatrists behave and counsel their patients. Mayavan is produced and directed by CV Kumar and it stars Sundeep Kishan as the male lead.
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?
- Mahi V Raghav Clarifies About Yatra’s Casting Rumours
- Sriram Aditya Denies Rumours About Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film