Ever since the blockbuster successes of Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Soggade Chinni Nayana, dimpled beauty Lavanya Tripathi has been signing some crazy projects. The actress has recently wrapped up her comeback Tamil film, Mayavan.
According to the latest reports, Lavanya will be seen as a psychiatrist in this sci-fi thriller. Sharing the details about her character in an interview to a leading media house, Lavanya said that her character will be quite matured and realistic and that she has given a subtled performance in her role.
Lavanya also researched a bit about how psychiatrists behave and counsel their patients. Mayavan is produced and directed by CV Kumar and it stars Sundeep Kishan as the male lead.
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch