Ever since the blockbuster successes of Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Soggade Chinni Nayana, dimpled beauty Lavanya Tripathi has been signing some crazy projects. The actress has recently wrapped up her comeback Tamil film, Mayavan.
According to the latest reports, Lavanya will be seen as a psychiatrist in this sci-fi thriller. Sharing the details about her character in an interview to a leading media house, Lavanya said that her character will be quite matured and realistic and that she has given a subtled performance in her role.
Lavanya also researched a bit about how psychiatrists behave and counsel their patients. Mayavan is produced and directed by CV Kumar and it stars Sundeep Kishan as the male lead.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you