Lavanya Tripathi is surely on the rise in Tollywood. She has given some top hits in the past and is slowly making her way to the top position. Things look quite positive for this talented beauty as the year 2017 will have close to four films of her releasing back to back.
While she will be seen in a Tamil flick called Maayavan, she also has films like Varun Tej’s Mister, Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Choodu and a film with Naga Chaitanya that was launched earlier today.
All these projects are being made by some talented directors and Lavanya has some meaty roles in each of them. So all those who complained that she was seen very less in 2016, this year will surely be a treat from Lavanya to her fans.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you