Young hero Sundeep Kishan’s much-delayed crime thriller, Maayavan, is finally hitting screens on December 14th. The film will have a simultaneous release in Telugu as Project Z. Lavanya Tripathi is essaying the female lead’s role.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction, Lavanya revealed that she is playing a psychiatrist who treats people with psychological problems. Lavanya also added that she had watched several crime documentaries to get into the skin of her character.
Directed and produced by CV Kumar himself, the film has Bollywood star Jackie Shroff as the main antagonist. Sundeep is playing the role of a cop.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon