The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, Dictator, is progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Directed by Sriwaas, this film has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan as the female leads.
Latest update reveals that a special song is now being shot on Balayya and 100 dancers in RFC. Unit sources reveal that a special set has been laid and close to 30 lakhs is being spent everyday for the shoot of this song.
Eros International is producing the film in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa