After scoring a blockbuster with Kanchana 2 (Ganga), director cum actor Raghava Lawrence has not yet announced his next film. Although, it is heard that he will reprise Kalyan Ram’s role in Tamil remake of Pataas, no further developments in this project were reported till now.
In the meantime, it is heard that Raghava Lawrence is working on a subject to direct his favorite Tollywood actor Nagarjuna. Also, close sources reveal that he narrated few lines of the subject and got a positive response from Nagarjuna. It is believed that he is now busy in giving finishing touches to the storyline to get a nod from Nagarjuna. We have to wait for an official confirmation regarding this ongoing buzz.
Nagarjuna is currently busy with two projects for which he is shooting simultaneously. If everything goes as expected, Nagarjuna and Lawrence will team up for the third time. Earlier, they both worked for Mass and Don.
- Poll : Who among these is the most stylish heroine in Tollywood?
- Rogue’s first look teaser to be unveiled tonight
- Latest updates on Thala’s Vivegam
- Sai will shoot into the top league after Winner: Gopichand
- Star heroine heaps praises on Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you