Emboldened by the super success of his last outing Kanchana 2 (Ganga), choreographer-turned-director Raghava Lawrence has signed a deal with a leading production and distribution company in Kollywood. As per the agreement, he will wield the megaphone for two back to back projects and also play the lead role in both of them.
Now, as per the latest update, talented and gorgeous actress Kajal Aggarwal will play the female lead in one of these films which is titled ‘Motta Siva Ketta Siva’. The film was officially launched yesterday in Chennai. The regular shooting will roll out from the third week of August.
Also, he will soon direct the fourth installment of the Muni series. More details of the horror franchise will be revealed soon. S.Madhan of Vendhar Movies is producing both the projects.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next