Emboldened by the super success of his last outing Kanchana 2 (Ganga), choreographer-turned-director Raghava Lawrence has signed a deal with a leading production and distribution company in Kollywood. As per the agreement, he will wield the megaphone for two back to back projects and also play the lead role in both of them.
Now, as per the latest update, talented and gorgeous actress Kajal Aggarwal will play the female lead in one of these films which is titled ‘Motta Siva Ketta Siva’. The film was officially launched yesterday in Chennai. The regular shooting will roll out from the third week of August.
Also, he will soon direct the fourth installment of the Muni series. More details of the horror franchise will be revealed soon. S.Madhan of Vendhar Movies is producing both the projects.
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Mehrene excited for Mahanubhavudu’s release
Articles that might interest you