Choreographer turned director, Lawrence is currently busy giving finishing touches to his upcoming film Muni 3. But his next film is already set, and will be a crazy project. According to our sources, Lawrence will make two movies in one film. Yes ! You heard that right. For those who come into the theaters buying one ticket, they will get to see two different films in each half.
These crazy projects are titled ‘Musalodu’ and ‘The Latest’. While Lawrence himself will star in both the flicks, Andrea might star in Musalodu, and Lakshmi Rai has been roped in for The Latest. Duration of the film will be 1 hour 20 minutes each. Shooting of both the films will start in December.
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
- Pelli Choopulu producer’s next in post-production
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you