Choreographer turned director, Lawrence is currently busy giving finishing touches to his upcoming film Muni 3. But his next film is already set, and will be a crazy project. According to our sources, Lawrence will make two movies in one film. Yes ! You heard that right. For those who come into the theaters buying one ticket, they will get to see two different films in each half.
These crazy projects are titled ‘Musalodu’ and ‘The Latest’. While Lawrence himself will star in both the flicks, Andrea might star in Musalodu, and Lakshmi Rai has been roped in for The Latest. Duration of the film will be 1 hour 20 minutes each. Shooting of both the films will start in December.
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture