Raghava Lawrence’s forthcoming film ‘Ganga’ (Muni 3) has been creating a lot of buzz ever since it was announced. The trailer which released today (April 10) has been receiving overwhelming response from the audience and critics alike.
As per the latest reports, this film will have high-octane scary elements and Lawrence is leaving no stone unturned to take it a notch higher than his previous two films. It is reported that the makers have included never before seen creepy visual effects, which resulted in the delay of the film’s release.
Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version, which features Tapsee Pannu and Nithya Menon in crucial roles. S.S Thaman is the music director. ‘Muni 3’ can be expected to release in the month of May as a summer treat for horror-thriller fans.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore