Raghava Lawrence, who was last seen in Shivalinga, is gearing up to play the lead role in an upcoming period drama. The untitled film, which has been written by Vijayendra Prasad, will be directed by Mahadev and it’s slated for release in Telugu and Tamil.
While one portion of the film is set in 18th century, another segment is set in the 19th century and it’s going to be an action drama made on a grand scale. After hogging the limelight with Baahubali, this is Vijayendra Prasad’s second such period film, apart from Manikarnika starring Kangana Ranaut.
The team is said to be in talks with Kajal to play the lead role; however, nothing has been confirmed so far.
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 28-05-2017
- Cult Bollywood star praises Prabhas
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
Articles that might interest you