Raghava Lawrence, who was last seen in Shivalinga, is gearing up to play the lead role in an upcoming period drama. The untitled film, which has been written by Vijayendra Prasad, will be directed by Mahadev and it’s slated for release in Telugu and Tamil.
While one portion of the film is set in 18th century, another segment is set in the 19th century and it’s going to be an action drama made on a grand scale. After hogging the limelight with Baahubali, this is Vijayendra Prasad’s second such period film, apart from Manikarnika starring Kangana Ranaut.
The team is said to be in talks with Kajal to play the lead role; however, nothing has been confirmed so far.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success