We all know that Raghava Lawrence is very fond of his mother and considers her to be everything. But the love and affection for her has gone to a new level now. Reports coming in Chennai reveal that Lawrence is building a temple on his mother’s name.
The construction has already kick started and Lawrence is personally taking care of his mother’s statue which is being made by some special designers from Rajasthan.
Speaking about the same, Lawrence revealed that he treats her mother more than god and this is the main reason he decided to have a temple for her. Meanwhile career wise, Lawrence is currently busy gearing up for his upcoming film which is the remake of Patas.
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays