We all know that Raghava Lawrence is very fond of his mother and considers her to be everything. But the love and affection for her has gone to a new level now. Reports coming in Chennai reveal that Lawrence is building a temple on his mother’s name.
The construction has already kick started and Lawrence is personally taking care of his mother’s statue which is being made by some special designers from Rajasthan.
Speaking about the same, Lawrence revealed that he treats her mother more than god and this is the main reason he decided to have a temple for her. Meanwhile career wise, Lawrence is currently busy gearing up for his upcoming film which is the remake of Patas.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release