We all know that Raghava Lawrence is very fond of his mother and considers her to be everything. But the love and affection for her has gone to a new level now. Reports coming in Chennai reveal that Lawrence is building a temple on his mother’s name.
The construction has already kick started and Lawrence is personally taking care of his mother’s statue which is being made by some special designers from Rajasthan.
Speaking about the same, Lawrence revealed that he treats her mother more than god and this is the main reason he decided to have a temple for her. Meanwhile career wise, Lawrence is currently busy gearing up for his upcoming film which is the remake of Patas.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you