It is well known that senior hero Nagarjuna and Nani have joined forces for a multi-starrer. The film has gone on on floors a few months back and currently shooting in happening in and around Hyderabad.
Now, the latest update is that the makers have roped in Chalo fame Rashmika and Malli Raava fame Aakanksha Singh for the female lead roles in the film. While Rashmika will be paired opposite Nani, Aakanksha will be seen as Nag’s love interest.
Young filmmaker Sriram Adittya is directing this exciting project, while veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling it under his Vyjayanthi Movies banner. Veteran composer Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film