Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam for Sale under the direction of Harish Shankar is gearing up for a massive release this Thursday. Regina is cast as the female lead and some of the unit sources reveal that the lead pair will share a sizzling chemistry in the film.
This is Regina’s second film with Sai Dharam Tej and their pair is already a hit with Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham. Mickey J Meyer’s superb music has already caught on well and Tej’s energetic performance is set to be the other highlight of this film. Dil Raju is the producer.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick