Almost all the top league actresses of southern cinema are on Twitter and regularly keep in touch with their fans and colleagues. Joining the madness at last is the ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal. The actress finally opened her account on the microblogging site just a while ago.
On her Twitter debut, Kajal decided to promote her upcoming film with her Businessman co-star Mahesh Babu, Brahmotsavam. The gorgeous actress tweeted, “Big HELLO to the Twitter family! Starting off with a brand new poster from #Brahmotsavam #MyFirstTweet”.
Kajal described herself as an “Actress, Believer and Animal Lover!” Already, more than 8,200 fans started following Kajal including some of her close friends from the industry, and we are sure that this number will only increase by leaps and bounds in the coming days.
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) 4 May 2016
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
- Shocking original run time of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
Articles that might interest you