Released in July 2015, India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Beginning, recreated box-office history across the globe. Even the film’s Hindi version had grossed more than 100 crores and expectations are humongous on the film’s sequel.
One of the country’s most influential filmmakers Karan Johar releasing the film in Hindi did the trick for Baahubali across North India. Yet again, Karan’s Dharma Productions, in association with Apoorva Mehta’s AA Films, has snapped Baahubali The Conclusion’s Hindi rights.
Baahubali The Conclusion is slated to release on April 28, 2017.
Dharma Productions and AA films are honored and proud to associate once again with the genius @ssrajamouli 's vision
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) August 5, 2016
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched