Veteran director Vamsi is all set to kick-start his ambitious project, Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, a sequel to his yesteryear super hit comedy thriller, Ladies Tailor. Filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar will be producing this sequel and young hero Sumanth Ashwin will be seen as the male lead.
According to the latest reports, three young starlets Anisha Ambrose, Eesha and Manasa Himavarsha have been signed on to play Sumanth Ashwin’s love interests in this sequel.
Incidentally, these heroines hail from the two Telugu states and knowing Vamsi’s penchant in portraying his heroines aesthetically, we can expect an engaging romantic comedy thriller once again. The film’s regular shooting will commence from next week.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you