Mythri Movie Makers is being hailed as one of the leading banners in Tollywood with just two movies, Srimanthudu and Janatha Garage. The production house is all set for its third project, which will be directed by Sukumar, featuring Ram Charan. The movie will kick-start in November.
In their latest interview, Naveen, Ravi and Mohan, the men behind Mythri Movie Makers, revealed that they are also planning a low budget movie and that they are in talks with a director. An official announcement will be made very soon, the producer trio said.
In the times when several low budget movies are doing well at box-office, it’ll be interesting to see how Mythri Movie Makers, which is known for its big budget entertainers, will capitalize on the trend.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date