Since this morning, national and especially Tamil media circles have been abuzz with the news that popular Tamil star Thala Ajith will be entering politics. Apparently, Ajith has been approached by senior leaders from BJP with an invitation to join the party and the reclusive star responded positively.
The reports further say that Ajith may soon join BJP in the presence of senior BJP leader and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Incidentally, Modi flew down to Chennai and met Superstar Rajinikanth before the 2014 general elections. Rumors were rife that Rajini may join BJP, which never came true.
If Ajith’s political entry news turns out to be true eventually, BJP will surely get a huge strength in the southern state.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar