One of the most eagerly awaited movies of this summer, the Suriya-starrer 24, is slated to hit the screens in May amid huge expectations. The film features world class filmmaking style and visual effects. As per the latest buzz, Suriya, also the producer of 24, is planning to remake the film in Hindi.
Latest reports from Tamil media circles indicate that Suriya is planning to rope in either Hrithik Roshan or Salman Khan to reprise his role in the Hindi remake. However, it is still unclear whether Suriya has initiated the talks with any of these two leading Bollywood stars for the remake.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, 24 also stars Samantha, Nitya Menen and Ajay in crucial roles. The film has its music by AR Rahman.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan