One of the most eagerly awaited movies of this summer, the Suriya-starrer 24, is slated to hit the screens in May amid huge expectations. The film features world class filmmaking style and visual effects. As per the latest buzz, Suriya, also the producer of 24, is planning to remake the film in Hindi.
Latest reports from Tamil media circles indicate that Suriya is planning to rope in either Hrithik Roshan or Salman Khan to reprise his role in the Hindi remake. However, it is still unclear whether Suriya has initiated the talks with any of these two leading Bollywood stars for the remake.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, 24 also stars Samantha, Nitya Menen and Ajay in crucial roles. The film has its music by AR Rahman.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you