Balakrishna’s mass masala entertainer ‘Legend’ is on its way to a solid opening weekend in all areas. The movie has received a superb response from the audience and it might end up as the biggest hit in Balakrishna’s career.
This success has brought cheer to NBK’s fans as the general elections are just around the corner. They have been waiting patiently for a big hit from Balakrishna. NBK’s last major commercial success prior to this film was ‘Simha’.
Balakrishna is expected to campaign for the Telugu Desam party and this success is going to boost both Balakrishna as well as the TDP.
Director Boyapati Sreenu has ensured that ‘Legend’ contains a liberal dose of political punch dialogues and this will also work in Balakrishna’s favour.
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017
- Saaho’s classy first look thrills fans
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth