Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ has received a very good satellite rights price. Based on the latest reports being heard, the rights were sold for a price of approximately 6 Crores.
The movie is doing very well across all areas and it is expected to be the biggest commercial hit in Balakrishna’s career. The film has been directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
Legend has been produced by 14 Reels Entertainment in partnership with Vaarahi Chalana Chitram. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the heroines in the film.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat