Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ has received a very good satellite rights price. Based on the latest reports being heard, the rights were sold for a price of approximately 6 Crores.
The movie is doing very well across all areas and it is expected to be the biggest commercial hit in Balakrishna’s career. The film has been directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
Legend has been produced by 14 Reels Entertainment in partnership with Vaarahi Chalana Chitram. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the heroines in the film.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you