Radhika Apte, the powerful performer who was seen in films like ‘Rakta Charitra’ and ‘Legend’, has bagged the prestigious MTV international project. The film is an anthology of seven short films, each to be
directed by seven directors from across the world with ‘Forbidden Love’ as the common theme. For the Indian edition, Radhika will team up with ace director Anurag Kashyap.
Sharing her excitement with the media, Radhika said that she is extremely thrilled to be a part of the MTV international project and that she always wanted to do an international project. Radhika’s
latest Hindi release ‘Badlapur’ has been released to positive reviews and thumping box offce collections.
Radhika will soon be seen in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s next, ‘Lion’. The film will be released as a summer attraction.
- Elated Thaman thanks his team
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Chiru’s son-in-law gearing up for acting debut?
- Spyder gets a decent release in Mumbai
- Balakrishnudu’s teaser for Dussehra
Articles that might interest you