The re-recording work of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ is at an advanced stage and Devi Sri Prasad is handling this work. The film is expected to come out on March 28th and all arrangements are being made for the same.
Balakrishna and Radhika Apte will be seen as the lead pair and Sonal Chauhan is the second heroine. Balakrishna has multiple characterisations in the movie and one of them will be quite powerful, like in ‘Simha’.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and he has brought in Jagapathi Babu as the villain. 14 Reels Entertainment and Varahi Chalana Chitram are the producers of this big budget mass entertainer.
- Viswasam’s new schedule gets a date
- Mythri Movie Makers announce their project with superstar
- Kanam will move you completely- Sai Pallavi
- Bharath Ane Nenu grosses 100 crores
- Star hero to become a dad yet again