The production unit of ‘Legend’ arranged a special screening for members of the Election Commission at Prasad Labs today. The Commission will take a decision on whether to allow the screening of the film, after receiving a complaint from YSRCP.
YSRCP objected to the screening of the movie after Nandamuri Balakrishna filed his nomination as an MLA. The EC has taken notice of the issue and they have requested a screening, so that a decision can be taken.
‘Legend’ has already turned out to be the biggest hit in Balakrishna’s career, so nothing should happen even if the EC decides to temporarily halt the screening. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Devi Sri has composed the music.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series