Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ has turned out to be the biggest hit in the actor’s career. The movie has been received very well by the public and the production unit decided to celebrate the occasion in style.
A grand success meet was held at Ramanaidu Studios and the entire team took part in the celebrations. Balakrishna, Devi Sri Prasad, Boyapati Sreenu and the producers gave away special mementos to members of the production team.
Everyone present at the occasion expressed happiness about the movie’s success and shared their working experience. A grand party was also arranged for media members and team members.
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
- Senior hero to reprise SVR in Mahanati?
- Pooja Hegde winning hearts with DJ
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
Articles that might interest you