Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ has turned out to be the biggest hit in the actor’s career. The movie has been received very well by the public and the production unit decided to celebrate the occasion in style.
A grand success meet was held at Ramanaidu Studios and the entire team took part in the celebrations. Balakrishna, Devi Sri Prasad, Boyapati Sreenu and the producers gave away special mementos to members of the production team.
Everyone present at the occasion expressed happiness about the movie’s success and shared their working experience. A grand party was also arranged for media members and team members.
- Fans to celebrate Khaidi No.150’s success
- Hotshot music composer turns 20 in films
- Star heroine’s big fight with Prabhas
- DJ’s teaser clocks half a crore views
- Noted musician excited to work for Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you