Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal has reportedly bagged the Kerala distribution rights of Super Star Rajinikanth’s most eagerly awaited gangster drama, Kabali. According to the latest reports, Mohanlal’s MaxLab and Antony Perumbavoor’s Aashirvad Cinemas will jointly release Kabali across Kerala.
The reports further say that Mohanlal offered the highest ever price for any other language film releasing in Kerala. Owing to his friendship with Mohanlal, Rajini reportedly agreed to participate in the promotional events in Kerala.
Kabali will be released in nearly 150 screens across the God’s Own Country in July.
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu