Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal has reportedly bagged the Kerala distribution rights of Super Star Rajinikanth’s most eagerly awaited gangster drama, Kabali. According to the latest reports, Mohanlal’s MaxLab and Antony Perumbavoor’s Aashirvad Cinemas will jointly release Kabali across Kerala.
The reports further say that Mohanlal offered the highest ever price for any other language film releasing in Kerala. Owing to his friendship with Mohanlal, Rajini reportedly agreed to participate in the promotional events in Kerala.
Kabali will be released in nearly 150 screens across the God’s Own Country in July.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you