Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal has escaped unhurt in a freaky car mishap. Yesterday, the actor was on his way to the shooting of his upcoming Malayalam film, Pulimurugan, in Kalady, Kerala. The actor’s car was suddenly hit by a speeding tipper lorry. Even though the car was damaged badly, Mohanlal and his driver escaped with no injuries.
Mohanlal will be making his Telugu comeback after nearly two decades with Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Telugu-Malayalam bilingual family drama, Manamantha. The actor will commence shooting for NTR-Koratala Siva’s Janatha Garage in February.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!