Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal has escaped unhurt in a freaky car mishap. Yesterday, the actor was on his way to the shooting of his upcoming Malayalam film, Pulimurugan, in Kalady, Kerala. The actor’s car was suddenly hit by a speeding tipper lorry. Even though the car was damaged badly, Mohanlal and his driver escaped with no injuries.
Mohanlal will be making his Telugu comeback after nearly two decades with Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Telugu-Malayalam bilingual family drama, Manamantha. The actor will commence shooting for NTR-Koratala Siva’s Janatha Garage in February.
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
Articles that might interest you