Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal has escaped unhurt in a freaky car mishap. Yesterday, the actor was on his way to the shooting of his upcoming Malayalam film, Pulimurugan, in Kalady, Kerala. The actor’s car was suddenly hit by a speeding tipper lorry. Even though the car was damaged badly, Mohanlal and his driver escaped with no injuries.
Mohanlal will be making his Telugu comeback after nearly two decades with Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Telugu-Malayalam bilingual family drama, Manamantha. The actor will commence shooting for NTR-Koratala Siva’s Janatha Garage in February.
- Nara Rohith’s multi-starrer gets bigger
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Press Note : Keshava USA – $8 Killing @ Box Office
Articles that might interest you