Actor cum filmmaker par excellence Kamal Haasan was in town yesterday to unveil the audio album of his forthcoming action thriller, Cheekati Rajyam. The film is all set for a grand release soon. On this occasion, Kamal, in an interview to a leading English news daily, spoke at length about Cheekati Rajyam and his future films.
Revealing his future plans, Kamal said that he is planning to set up a sound mixing studio in Chennai and even in Hyderabad very soon. The studio will feature equipment and technicians on par with Hollywood. Incidentally, Cheekati Rajyam’s sound mixing was done in Hollywood and the film’s team is quite thrilled with the results. “You can’t keep running to LA each time,” Kamal was quoted as he talked about the reason behind the plans to set up the studio.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you