Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly anticipated 150 film under VV Vinayak’s direction, tentatively titled Kathilantodu, has been the talk of the town over the last few months. After several months long dilly-dallying and script discussions, the film is finally gearing up to commence its regular shooting from June third week.
According to a latest update, legendary art director and production designer Thota Tharani has been roped in to design the sets for this prestigious flick. Thota Tharani is famous his national award winning work in Mani Ratnam’s Nayakudu and Shankar’s Bharateeyudu, apart from the impressive Madhura Meenakshi temple sets he had designed for Mahesh’s Arjun and the ancient backdrop sets for Kamal’s Dasavatharam etc.
Thota Tharani was honored by the Indian government with the country’s fourth highest civilian award Padma Shri in 2001.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you