Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly anticipated 150 film under VV Vinayak’s direction, tentatively titled Kathilantodu, has been the talk of the town over the last few months. After several months long dilly-dallying and script discussions, the film is finally gearing up to commence its regular shooting from June third week.
According to a latest update, legendary art director and production designer Thota Tharani has been roped in to design the sets for this prestigious flick. Thota Tharani is famous his national award winning work in Mani Ratnam’s Nayakudu and Shankar’s Bharateeyudu, apart from the impressive Madhura Meenakshi temple sets he had designed for Mahesh’s Arjun and the ancient backdrop sets for Kamal’s Dasavatharam etc.
Thota Tharani was honored by the Indian government with the country’s fourth highest civilian award Padma Shri in 2001.
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
Articles that might interest you