PC Sreeram is considered one of the finest cinematographers in the country. The ace DP is currently shooting Kalyan Ram’s ongoing film in Jayendra’s direction. As per the latest update, PC Sreeram will be cranking the camera for Vijay Deverakonda’s next film.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Nandini Reddy and supervised by maverick director Trivikram. The film will go on floors towards the end of this year or early next year.
It’s worth remembering that PC Sreeram had appreciated Nandini Reddy’s work in her last film, Kalyana Vaibhogame, and expressed interest in collaborating with her.
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop
- Bekkam Venu Gopal’s next gets a title
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Star heroine opts for a simple wedding