PC Sreeram is considered one of the finest cinematographers in the country. The ace DP is currently shooting Kalyan Ram’s ongoing film in Jayendra’s direction. As per the latest update, PC Sreeram will be cranking the camera for Vijay Deverakonda’s next film.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by Nandini Reddy and supervised by maverick director Trivikram. The film will go on floors towards the end of this year or early next year.
It’s worth remembering that PC Sreeram had appreciated Nandini Reddy’s work in her last film, Kalyana Vaibhogame, and expressed interest in collaborating with her.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you