The veteran legend was reportedly all praises for Chiru and the film. K Viswanath felt that Chiru’s energy and grace have not diminished even by an inch despite such a huge gap in movies and further wished that Chiru will continue to act in movies.
Khaidi No.150’s director VV Vinayak accompanied K Viswanath during the film’s special screening and he couldn’t have been more happier being praised by the legend.
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
Articles that might interest you