The veteran legend was reportedly all praises for Chiru and the film. K Viswanath felt that Chiru’s energy and grace have not diminished even by an inch despite such a huge gap in movies and further wished that Chiru will continue to act in movies.
Khaidi No.150’s director VV Vinayak accompanied K Viswanath during the film’s special screening and he couldn’t have been more happier being praised by the legend.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you