The veteran legend was reportedly all praises for Chiru and the film. K Viswanath felt that Chiru’s energy and grace have not diminished even by an inch despite such a huge gap in movies and further wished that Chiru will continue to act in movies.
Khaidi No.150’s director VV Vinayak accompanied K Viswanath during the film’s special screening and he couldn’t have been more happier being praised by the legend.
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
- Bunny’s Co-Star Takes Music Lessons
- Naga Shaurya Thrilled About His Tamil Debut
- First look of Rana’s NRNM to be out soon?
- Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a release date
Articles that might interest you