Seasoned filmmaker Singeetham Srinivas Rao has played a cameo in Varun Tej’s upcoming film Kanche. Director Krish has confirmed the news and said it was an honor for him to work with the legendary director who is well known for his classics like Aditya 369, Pushpaka Vimanam, Mayuri and many others.
Krish revealed that he plays a pianist in the film.The story of Kanche is set against the backdrop of World War II and Varun Tej will be seen as a brave soldier. Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady. The movie is gearing up to hit the screens on October 2nd. First Frame Entertainment banner is the production unit behind this film.
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
Articles that might interest you