Seasoned filmmaker Singeetham Srinivas Rao has played a cameo in Varun Tej’s upcoming film Kanche. Director Krish has confirmed the news and said it was an honor for him to work with the legendary director who is well known for his classics like Aditya 369, Pushpaka Vimanam, Mayuri and many others.
Krish revealed that he plays a pianist in the film.The story of Kanche is set against the backdrop of World War II and Varun Tej will be seen as a brave soldier. Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady. The movie is gearing up to hit the screens on October 2nd. First Frame Entertainment banner is the production unit behind this film.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date