Legendary director and artist Bapu’s last creation of art has been immortalized in the form of a film poster. Yesterday, the makers of the upcoming film, ‘Kundanapu Bomma’, have unveiled the first look poster of the film which was designed by Bapu.
Needless to say, the poster recreates the magic of the legendary artist who left this world in August last year. Incidentally, the film’s director Mullapudi Vara is the son-in-law of Bapu and son of Bapu’s best friend and longtime collaborator, Mullapudi Venkataramana. This is Vara’s comeback film and senior director K Raghavendra Rao is presenting the film.
The film features Sudhakar, Chandini Chowdary and Sudheer in the lead roles and MM Keeravani is the film’s music composer.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa