Passionate director Krish earned appreciation from Telugu movie lovers for his Sankranthi magnum opus, the Nandamuri Balakrishna-starrer Gautamiputra Satakarni. As a crowning glory, Krish received the Yuva Kalavahini’s KV Reddy Memorial Award recently.
During the award ceremony, legendary filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasa Rao presented Krish a letter of appreciation, penned by himself. Singeetham said that Krish possesses the three main virtues that his guru KV Reddy possessed – Clarity, Responsibility and Purity.
Singeetham, who had played a small cameo in Krish’s Kanche, went on to wish Krish to earn international laurels and continue to make path breaking films in his true style.
- Mumaith Khan gets special permission from Big Boss
- Poll : What did you think of Sampoo’s exit from Big Boss?
- A surprise awaits Naga Chaitanya’s fans
- Charmee’s interrogation no less than a film scene
- Tollywood producer cashes in on Sai Pallavai’s success
Articles that might interest you