Passionate director Krish earned appreciation from Telugu movie lovers for his Sankranthi magnum opus, the Nandamuri Balakrishna-starrer Gautamiputra Satakarni. As a crowning glory, Krish received the Yuva Kalavahini’s KV Reddy Memorial Award recently.
During the award ceremony, legendary filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasa Rao presented Krish a letter of appreciation, penned by himself. Singeetham said that Krish possesses the three main virtues that his guru KV Reddy possessed – Clarity, Responsibility and Purity.
Singeetham, who had played a small cameo in Krish’s Kanche, went on to wish Krish to earn international laurels and continue to make path breaking films in his true style.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you