Films and politics always go hand in glove and mutually inspire each other. Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is one of the pioneers who delved into politics in mainstream cinema through his films such as Roja, Iddaru, Dil Se and Yuva etc.
Now, according to the latest update, Mani Ratnam’s next movie could be an intense political thriller. Recently, Mani’s production house Madras Talkies registered Ethir Katchi (Opposition) with the Tamil Nadu Film Chamber.
Hrudayam hero Murali’s son Atharvaa Murali could be cast as the main lead in this movie. Keep watching 123Telugu for more updates.
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title
- Kalyanram To Team Up With Virinchi Varma
- Mohan Babu Makes A Special Request To His Well-Wishers
- Kalyanram Says ‘No’ To Politics
- Good buzz for Needi Naadi Oke Katha