The health condition of legendary music composer and singer, MS Viswanathan, has been worsening ever since he was admitted to a Chennai hospital a couple of weeks ago. His condition is said to be critical and doctors are treating him in the ICU. MS, who is 87 years old, has been suffering from breathing related ailments and has reportedly lost his memory.
Several film industry luminaries like Ilayaraja and SP Balasubramanyam have called on the ‘Mellisai Mannar’ and Ilayaraja even fed him lunch from his own house recently. Fans and music lovers have been praying for a miracle and they are hoping that the legend will come out smiling.
MS Viswananthan composed for close to 1200 films in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. Some of his popular films in Telugu include Aakali Rajyam, Maro Charitra, Anthuleni Katha etc.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?