Legendary music composer ‘Maestro’ Ilayaraja had to face a bitter experience at the Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru on Sunday. According to the reports, Ilayaraja and his family, who were returning to Chennai after their trip to several temples in Manguluru, were denied entry by the CISF security officials over a ‘Prasad’.
At the time of security check, the security officials spotted a few broken coconut pieces in Ilayaraja’s baggage and this led to a minor scuffle as the security personnel, who couldn’t recognize Ilayaraja, refused to let the renowned composer board the flight. Deeply upset with the unexpected experience, Ilayaraja got into an argument with them.
Thankfully, a press reporter entered the scene and explained to the securitymen who Ilayaraja was and quickly realizing their mistake, the security officials allowed Ilayaraja and his family board the flight, which was already delayed by an hour.
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
Articles that might interest you