Nani is on a winning streak with back to back hits. His next film with Indraganti Mohana Krishna is also completing its shoot quickly and latest update reveals that legendary music director Mani Sharma will be composing music for this film.
Shooting will be wrapped up by the second week of April and the makers are planning at a May end release. The said film will be an emotional love story in the backdrop of a murder mystery.
Surabhi and Niveda Thomas are the female leads for this flick. It is already known that it was Mohankrishna who gave Nani his debut hit with Astha Chemma. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you