The 89th Academy Awards night concluded at the Dolby Theatre, Hollywood on Sunday night. Each year, the Academy honors some of the finest artistes and technicians who breathed their last in that year.
On the night of the Oscars, the Academy honored the legendary Indian actor Om Puri by including his photograph in the “In Memoriam” montage that was aired during the Oscars ceremony.
Om Puri was a prominent figure in the West as he had acted in numerous Hollywood movies such as Gandhi, City of Joy, East Is East and Wolf to name a few. Om Puri passed away after a massive heart attack at his Mumbai residence in January.
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
- Priya Banerjee Teams Up With Rana
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
Articles that might interest you