The 89th Academy Awards night concluded at the Dolby Theatre, Hollywood on Sunday night. Each year, the Academy honors some of the finest artistes and technicians who breathed their last in that year.
On the night of the Oscars, the Academy honored the legendary Indian actor Om Puri by including his photograph in the “In Memoriam” montage that was aired during the Oscars ceremony.
Om Puri was a prominent figure in the West as he had acted in numerous Hollywood movies such as Gandhi, City of Joy, East Is East and Wolf to name a few. Om Puri passed away after a massive heart attack at his Mumbai residence in January.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars