The climax shoot of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ is currently underway. Shooting is going on in and around Hyderabad and the lead actors are participating in the shoot. Balakrishna will be seen in two different getups in the film.
The movie should hit the screens either on March 28th or on April 4th. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this big budget mass entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines.
Varahi Chalana Chitram and 14 Reels Entertainment banners are jointly producing this movie.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release